- oligosaccharide-diphosphodolichol + H2O Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://en.wikipedia.org/api/rest_v1/":): \rightleftharpoons oligosaccharide phosphate + dolichyl phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on acid anhydrides in phosphorus-containing anhydrides. The systematic name of this enzyme class is oligosaccharide-diphosphodolichol phosphodolichohydrolase. This enzyme is also called oligosaccharide-diphosphodolichol pyrophosphatase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Belard M, Cacan R, Verbert A (1988). "Characterization of an oligosaccharide-pyrophosphodolichol pyrophosphatase activity in yeast". Biochem. J. 255: 235&ndash, 42. PMID 2848504.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 117698-28-9.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|