- L-lysine D-lysine
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those racemases and epimerases acting on amino acids and derivatives. The systematic name of this enzyme class is lysine racemase. This enzyme participates in lysine degradation.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Huang HT (1960). "Pat". Chem. Abstr. 54: 20073.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9024-10-6.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|