- (1R,2S)-1-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylate (1S,2S)-1-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylate
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those racemases and epimerases acting on hydroxy acids and derivatives. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (1R,2S)-1-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylate 1-epimerase.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Hoshiko S, Kunimoto Y, Arima K and Beppu T (1982). "Mechanism of L-alloisocitric acid fermentation: isocitrate epimerase activity in the cell-free-extract of Penicillium purpurogenum". Agric. Biol. Chem. 46: 143&ndash, 151.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 81210-68-6.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|