- ATP + hygromycin B ADP + 7"-O-phosphohygromycin
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with an alcohol group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:hygromycin-B 7"-O-phosphotransferase. This enzyme is also called hygromycin B phosphotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Zalacain M, Pardo JM, Jimenez A (1987). "Purification and characterization of a hygromycin B phosphotransferase from Streptomyces hygroscopicus". Eur. J. Biochem. 162: 419&ndash, 22. PMID 3026811.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 88361-67-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|