- sinapoyl-CoA + glucarolactone CoA + O-sinapoylglucarolactone
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is sinapoyl-CoA:glucarolactone O-(hydroxycinnamoyl)transferase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Strack D, Keller H and Weissenbock G (1987). "Enzymatic-synthesis of hydroxycinnamic acid-esters of sugar acids and hydroaromatic acids by protein preparations from rye (Secale cereale) primary leaves". J. Plant Physiol. 131: 61&ndash, 73.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 112956-52-2.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|