- dCTP + H2O dCMP + diphosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on acid anhydrides in phosphorus-containing anhydrides. The systematic name of this enzyme class is dCTP nucleotidohydrolase. Other names in common use include deoxycytidine-triphosphatase, dCTPase, dCTP pyrophosphatase, deoxycytidine triphosphatase, deoxy-CTPase, and dCTPase. This enzyme participates in pyrimidine metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Zimmerman SB and Kornberg A (1961). "Deoxycytidine di- and triphosphate cleavage by an enzyme formed in bacteriophage-infected Escherichia coli". J. Biol. Chem. 236: 1480&ndash, 1486.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9024-87-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|