- malonyl-CoA + D-tryptophan CoA + N2-malonyl-D-tryptophan
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is malonyl-CoA:D-tryptophan N-malonyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Matern U, Feser C, Heller W (1984). "N-malonyltransferases from peanut". Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 235: 218&ndash, 27. PMID 6497391.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 94490-01-4.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|