- ATP + D-ribulose ADP + D-ribulose 5-phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with an alcohol group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:D-ribulose 5-phosphotransferase. This enzyme is also called D-ribulokinase (phosphorylating). This enzyme participates in pentose and glucuronate interconversions.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- FROMM HJ (1959). "D-Ribulokinase from Aerobacter aerogenes". J. Biol. Chem. 234: 3097&ndash, 101. PMID 13825363.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9026-40-8.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|