|40x40px||Look up clone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clone may refer to:
- Clone (B-cell biology), a process of immunological B-cell maturation
- Clone (genetics), in molecular biology, an exact replica of all or part of a macromolecule (e.g. DNA)
- Clone (plant), in horticulture and biology, any organism whose genetic information is identical to that of a "mother organism" from which it was created
- Clone (cell biology), a group of identical cells naturally derived from a common mother cell; of significance in vertebrate physiology, and concepts related to immunology and cancer biology.
- Clone (computer science), a computer made by a third party, such as PC clones or Macintosh clones.
- Clone (database), a complete and modified copy of a database environment that's often used for development or testing purposes.
- Clone (function), various functions in computer programming
- Clone (Threshold album), a 1998 album by British progressive metal band Threshold
- Clone, a song by punk band Avail, from their 1994 album Dixie
- Clone (computer and video games), a game or game franchise heavily inspired by another
- Cl.one, an independent film
- Clone (algebra), a collection of functions with certain properties
- Clone (voting), in voting systems analysis, a candidate identical to one already present in an election