Where Wikipedia uses large amounts of content from public-domain sources, it may be appropriate to use one of these templates to note the source, even though we aren't required to.
The pages listed in this category are templates
Further template category notes
This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Attribution templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Attribution templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Attribution templates"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.