Amplification may refer to:
- The operation of an amplifier, a natural or artificial device intended to make a signal stronger.
- Amplification (rhetoric), a figure of speech that adds importance to increase its rhetorical effect.
- Amplification (psychology) in which physical symptoms are affected by psychological state.
- Amplification (molecular biology), a mechanism leading to multiple copies of a chromosomal region within a chromosome arm.
- The DNA amplification technique of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in molecular biology, a laboratory method for creating multiple copies of small segments of DNA.
Amplified may refer to:
- Amplified (Q-Tip album), an album by Q-Tip
- Amplified (Mock Orange album), an album by Mock Orange
- Amplified - A Decade of Reinventing the Cello, an album by Apocalyptica
- Amplified (band), a Hong Kong rock band popular in Japan.