American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, or ASGE, is a professional organization of physicians dedicated to improving endoscopy. The ASGE is made up largely of gastroenterologists from the United States. Included in its membership are endoscopists from other medical specialties as well as from other countries. ASGE publishes the medical journal Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
"The core purpose of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is to be the leader in advancing and promoting excellence in gastrointestinal endoscopy"
- ASGE will be recognized by its members for helping them to improve their endoscopic practice.
- Regulatory and credentialing agencies will look to ASGE as the source of expertise in the practice of endoscopy.
- ASGE benefits the profession and the public by promoting valuable, ongoing research in endoscopy and its application to disease management and prevention.
- Members will have access to up-to-date, quality education.
- Improve the quality of endoscopy delivered to the public.
ASGE offers a member site, www.asge.org, devoted to Endoscopy from a physicians point of view, a public site, www.askasge.org, for patients and their families who have questions about procedures and www.screen4coloncancer.org, a site dedicated to information about colon cancer. Brochures in Spanish are available on the public sites.Template:Med-org-stub
There is no pharmaceutical or device industry support for this site and we need your viewer supported Donations | Editorial Board | Governance | Licensing | Disclaimers | Avoid Plagiarism | Policies