- 5-(4-acetoxybut-1-ynyl)-2,2'-bithiophene + H2O 5-(4-hydroxybut-1-ynyl)-2,2'-bithiophene + acetate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on carboxylic ester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 5-(4-acetoxybut-1-ynyl)-2,2'-bithiophene O-acetylhydrolase. Other names in common use include acetoxybutynylbithiophene esterase, and 5-(4-acetoxy-1-butynyl)-2,2'-bithiophene:acetate esterase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Granander J, Sott R, Hilmersson G (2006). "Correlation between the 6Li,15N coupling constant and the coordination number at lithium". Chemistry. 12: 4191&ndash, 7. PMID 16526078.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 82346-63-2.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|